$1200.00 Sale $599.99 Save Over 50%.
In stock and ready to ship!
This is a 100% Hand Made saddle and antique distressed look has been given to the leather.
Made with premium leather, this cutting saddle from Northwood Saddlery has the durability you are looking for. This sturdy, quality built saddle resists the elements and lasts longer. Smooth forward cut fenders with metal stirrups allows the rider a greater range of motion for better performance. You will appreciate this classic look with high level of craftsmanship in the detailed hand carved floral boarder accented with intricate Celtic tooling.
Add a back cinch for only $39.99!
- Color: Medium Oil Antique Distressed look
- Tooling/Pattern: Hand Carved Floral, intricate Celtic tooling
- Tree: Double reinforced fiberglass and wood
- Conchos: Floral Silver platted
- Leather: 100% Premium Leather
- Rigging: Full, Double drop down D
- Underside: Thick fleece
- Seat: Smooth leather
- Stirrups: Rawhide wrapped bell stirrups
- Hardware: Stainless Steal
- Skirting: Double square leather skirt
- Fenders: Smooth Leather, with leather lined Blevins Buckle
- Seat Size: 16"-17"
- Gullet: 7" FQH, 7'' High
- Horn: 3"
- Skirt: 27"
- Swell: 12"
- Cantle: 4"
- Stirrups: 30" (shortest) - 37" (longest) (additional holes can be punched up 26")
- Weight:32 Pounds