What a piece of art! Hand tooled western premier series show saddle features shiny conchos and amazing attention to detail. The saddle is fully hand stitched throughout as well as having nylon lined fully stitched leather billet straps. A great addition for safety and durability. The saddle features astonishing looks, superb leather quality and premium tooling.
This saddle comes complete with a headstall, reins, breast collar.
Tack may vary from the picture.
Compare this with a three thousand dollar saddle.
Thick but soft leather will make break in a breeze.
- Color: Natural
- Well built fiberglass tree with wood reinforcements.
- Hand Carved Conchos
- Padded Stirrups
- Extra Soft fleece underside
- Fully Hand carved
- Adjustable stirrups with roller buckles
- Well built wood base tree with fiberglass reinforcements.
- Well balanced to eliminate any pressure points.
- Gullet 7" Full QH bars.
- Swell 12"
- Cantle: 3
- Skirt 29.5"
- Horn 3" Long
- Shortest Stirrup Length: 31"
- Longest Stirrup Length: 37"
- Plenty of room to shorter or longer.
- Weight approximately 35 pounds