What a piece of art! Hand carved saddle features shiny conchos and amazing attention to detail. The saddle is fully hand stitched throughout as well as having nylon lined fully stitched leather billet straps. A great addition for safety and durability. Our fiberglass trees and full rigging offer the strength you need.
This saddle comes complete with a headstall, reins, back cinch, front cinch breast collar and a neoprene girth.
Every inch of this saddle is beautifully hand carved. Compare this with a three thousand dollar big name saddle.
This is a "Old West" ranch saddle enhanced with with beautiful tooled leather.
Thick but soft leather will make break in a breeze.
- Color: Natural
- A fork swell with a heavy horn
- Slick leather seat
- Well built fiberglass tree with wood reinforcements.
- Hand Carved Conchos
- Padded Stirrups
- Soft fleece underside
- Fully Hand carved
- Adjustable stirrups with roller buckles
- Well built wood base A fork tree with fiberglass reinforcements.
- Well balanced to elminate any pressure points.
- Gullet 6.5" QH bars. Average whithered horse
- Swell 9" A fork tree
- Cantle: 4.5"
- Skirt 27.5"
- Horn 3" Long 3.5" wide
- Shortest Stirrup Length: 28.5"
- Longest Stirrup Length: 37"
- Plenty of room to shorter or longer.
- Weight approximately 30 pounds